Well, plenty of things of/to note.
I will try and do this roughly in order of importance, decide for yourself how these should be ranked.
1. Huffer is simply killing it lately. Superb talent, taste and timing. Also just plain nice.
2. Rob's seemed to be resting his voice to recover from whatever throat crud he has. Did not sing the entire show. Al sang St. Auggy and Haze (nice old school). Farmer Ben was full of Rob song teases. When Ben became Rebubula, and Rob stepped up to the mic, the place went nuts. This was a very good show up until that point, but the energy surge was palpable, and the band blew it up.
3. Casey Jones. On 2/9/73 the Grateful Dead debutted 9 new songs. A number of bands around the country commemorated this by playing one or more of them. Moe. got the memo.
4. moe. played Again and Again again. (PTSB?)
5. Incessant talking. I know a concert is a social event, and it may just be me, but this seems to be getting worse lately. Frankly if your date is impressed by your non-stop verbal discharge, their standards are too low. No real culprit in particular (unlike last night, when I finally turned to the guy behind me and said something. to his credit, even though I could have expressed myself better, he got it) just a general plague. On us, and on the recording.
6. Riviera OTS back of the second level, off to the left, and no Z-Man to talk them out of it. Combine that with #5 and I am not sure how this sounds.
Finally, thanks to Sammie (show #2) for blocking, Angelo for the scoop, and to Jesse for at least trying to stream (and for having a sweet wife, cute and smart, too). We should all be so blessed.